On behalf of our clients we analyse the total assets and develop a strategic asset allocation that reflects goals, expectations and risk profile. We advise on the selection of suitable asset managers, organise “beauty contests” for the selection of asset managers and provide suggestions for investment optimisation.
Procedure for asset structuring
1. Analyse the initial situation
2. Define investment objectives and risk profile
3. Long-term asset structure
4. Implementation of the asset strategy
Regular evaluation of the composition and performance of assets provide the basis for successful asset management. This enables us to respond quickly to changing market and/or general conditions.
We use market-leading software for asset reporting. Our clients receive regular reports with statements of assets, evaluations of the composition according to asset classes, regions and currencies as well as performance calculations. We summarise the asset developments in an individual analysis report, pointing out risks, deviations and other developments.
Procedure for asset reporting
1. Documentation and information
2. Analysis of individual depots
3. Consolidated view of total assets