Portfolio and Performance Controlling/Portfolio Reporting
- Portfolio reporting – as a rule quarterly, upon request however, also in shorter intervals. In this segment the market-leading software is used.
- Content of reporting: Analysis of all individual portfolios as well as the consolidated overall structure, divided into investment classes, regions, currencies etc.
- Analysis of pre and after tax results of individual asset managers and assessment of the performance of individual administrators.
- Monitoring of the mandated banks and/or asset managers regarding adherence to investment principles and commission agreements
Overview and control of the costs
- Management fees
- transactions costs
- margins interest on deposit accounts
- turnover ratio of securities
- fee in relation to average market and sales volume
- The annual statement is complemented with a tax report of the portfolio, that consolidates all tax results.
- The results are checked with the bank's documents; possible deviations are marked.
- The report serves to inform the client's tax adviser; the tax adviser is responsible for the annual tax declaration.
- Analysis and support with the implementation of the information of the portfolio report.
- Involvement in the regular meetings with asset managers and critical discussion of the results obtained.
- Regular control of investment criteria and adaptation where necessary.